- Three idyllic Country Cottages with a beautiful 6 mile panoramic view of Dartmoor.
- On the fringe of Dartmoor National Park, only 1 mile from Okehampton & central for the whole of the South West peninsula.
- Secluded and quiet in their own large parkland grounds, right on the Tarka Trail and Cycleway 27 – Devon Coast to Coast.
- On the Tarka Trail & Cycleway 27
- Green Tourism Business Scheme Silver Award
Daisy Cottage is a 300 year old real Devon country property with exposed oak beams, wonderful charm and ambience. Originally East Hook farmhouse, it has a warm and cosy sitting room with large open fireplace with woodburner and old bread oven, well equipped kitchen with electric cooker, microwave and fridge-freezer and washing machine. Also downstairs is the bathroom with bath/shower.
Upstairs are three bedrooms. one double, one twin, and one single en-suite, an extra guest bed can be put in this room. Grading: – Visit Britain 3 Star
Clover Cottage is our largest cottage. A lovely 300 year old country property, semi-detached and originally thatched! It has a large sitting room with log fire and colour TV. Spacious well equipped kitchen with electric cooker, microwave, fridge-freezer, and washing machine plus a family-size kitchen table.
Also downstairs is the bathroom with bath and shower. Upstairs are three bedrooms, two double, one twin and a toilet. An extra guest bed can be put into either of the double rooms, so the cottage can sleep a maximum of 7 people. Grading – Visit Britain 3 Star.